Oz Lotto draw results Information
Are you curious about the Oz Lotto draw results or what happens after someone wins? Well, this article will guide you on how to go about answering those questions.
This Australian Lotto is drawn every Tuesday and Saturday at 7:30 p.m. AEST, so after picking your numbers, you can sit back and wait for the draw. The draws are conducted in Sydney through a computerized number generator.
Oz Lotto is a quite rewarding game that has seven prize divisions where, if Division 1 (the jackpot) is not won, other prizes can be won if a player matches five or four numbers. In addition, ten prizes of $2 million each are awarded when no player can match all seven numbers drawn.
Also, the lottery draw results are published a week after the drawing on the Victorian Government website. The draw time is kept private, this is to protect the privacy of the participants.
How can I win the Australian Oz Lotto?
To win any prize in Oz Lotto, you should know the following:
- To play Oz Lotto, a player has to draw ten numbers from a pool of 47.
- The first seven drawn are considered the winning numbers for the jackpot prize.
- The remaining three drawn are the supplementary numbers that are used to determine prizes for the other divisions.
- The more matching numbers a player has, the bigger the prize.
- Participating in the Oz Lotto is a game of chances; you can either win or lose.
How do I check if I have won in a particular draw?
If you have purchased a ticket with us, kindly check the draw outcomes on our website. The easiest way to know if you have won is by logging in to your player’s account on our website. Then go to “my tickets,” and you will see your ticket scan with the numbers you played with. After the draw, all the matching digits will be highlighted.
Another way to know if you have won is by checking your email. Immediately after the draw, you will receive an email notifying you of the same. Use the information to know if you have won in that draw.
Also, you can visit the official website of the Australian Oz Lotto to learn more about past outcomes and general information about the lottery.
Ways to improve my chances of winning
To increase your chances of getting the jackpot, you can participate in multiple draws by purchasing tickets for consecutive draws. This allows one to play the same selection for a couple of weeks. Well, playing this way will increase the cost of your orders, but it will allow you to play in more draws.
How can I receive my prize?
In the event of winning any prize, take note of the following:
- Winnings below €2500 will automatically be transferred to your player’s account. You can withdraw or continue purchasing more tickets with the prize money.
- For winnings higher than €2500, the prize will be paid directly from the lottery commission, and you can either receive it via bank transfer or check.
Be sure not to miss out on the draws. To be sure not to miss any information, players are advised to whitelist jackpotlotteryonline.com as a trusted email provider.
To wrap up things…
Oz Lotto has been one of the most popular lottery games in Australia since 1994. Many people have become millionaires overnight as a result of it. So what is making you not play? Participate in this Australian lottery and stand a chance to win one of the many prizes, if not the jackpot.
Register today to win!